Calvary staff will do their best to reserve the space and equipment needed. Tables and chairs will be provided for your function. You will be required to secure individuals from your group to set up before the event and clean up when the event is finished.
Building Security Agreement
Someone will be in touch with you to answer all building-access questions. In the meantime we ask that you agree to the following building security measures for the duration of your event. (Exceptions may apply, but must be arranged with Calvary in advance.)
• The doors will be electronically unlocked a short time prior to my function beginning.
• The doors will be locked a short time after my function begins.
• A door person may need to be assigned to let people in.
• No doors will be left propped open for any reason.
Facilities Responsibility Agreement
The following is a list of responsibilities you agree to take on behalf of all parties associated with your event:
• I assume responsibility for all aspects/areas of the event.
• I will verify that facilities and furniture used for my function are returned to the location and condition they were in prior to my event.
• I will remain in the building until after the function attendees have departed unless a Calvary staff member relieves me of my post.
• I understand that trained staff members only will operate video and sound equipment.
Private Party Financial Agreement
A refundable deposit may be requested, not to exceed $350 for non-ministry events. The deposit will cover cleaning, setup, and other expenses incurred by Calvary as a result of failure to restore the building and equipment to its original condition following the event.
Please Note: This fee is due 2 weeks prior to your event, if it is not submitted your event may be subject to cancellation.
A non-refundable custodial fee of $50 may be requested.
Sound equipment must be operated by a Calvary sound technician. Sound technician fees are $100 for the first hour and $50 for each subsequent hour.